Why commission a pet portrait?
- A beautiful oil portrait of your beloved pet will bring joy to you whenever you look at it.
- It can serve as a unique and unforgettable gift lasting a lifetime and beyond: for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, birthdays, anniversaries, or any special occasions.
My pet portraits show the likeness and spirit of your pets (click on the examples below to enlarge). The portraits are painted with professional grade art materials for durability. In addition, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to local animal shelters. You are helping the animals by commissioning a custom painting for yourself or your loved ones. It's a win-win proposition. No payment is required before you see the finished image of the painting (see ordering process below). If you are not happy with how the portrait turns out, you pay nothing and I keep the painting. It's that simple.
The paintings come with hanging wires or hooks at the back, so they are ready to hang.
Because the canvas edges are also painted, you can hang the portrait as it is. Or you can add a frame of your choice at your local framing shop (frames are not included; examples below are only for visual reference).
The ordering process is simple:
- Email your favorite pet photos to: email@example.com (or click here ). The photos need not be perfect, but it's better to be taken under natural light.
- I will reply by email to make sure your preferences for the portrait are met. Choose one of the two standard sizes: 16" x 20" (more suitable for half- to full-body) and 11" x 14" (better for head portraits). Contact me for other sizes.
- The portrait usually will be completed within 2-4 weeks. An image of the painting will be sent to you for approval before shipping.
- Make payment for the portrait via PayPal. After clicking the "Add to Cart" bottom below, you will be led to the secure PayPal site for payment. The PayPal site accepts either credit cards or your PayPal account. Pricing is based on portrait sizes and a single subject. If you want to combine more than one subject in a painting, just email me and we can discuss how to meet your needs.